Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revive!-ed

Hello awful little-tune. Gosh I've abandoned my blog before my last batch of assignments kicked in. Now it's been a week since everything's finished.

Went to Malacca with the wonderful people yesterday.
Alphabetical order: Alison, Jian Tyng, Joan, Kent, Philip, Jasmine, Wei Wen.

Tired trip, but fun and nice. Probably just once in a lifetime. Yup, definitely once in a lifetime. Sometimes it's not about the place, it's about the people. Appreciate them! :D


Chicken Rice Balls! Well not as bad, not as good also. Haha :D
Christ Church Malacca is beautiful!
My phone died before the trip, so I wasn't able to snap photos with it. (Not like I will, cause there were 3 professional cameras there! Phil's, JT's, Wei Wen's!)

Fun trip! Awaiting the photos from the people!

No comments: