Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Miracle

Yayers, back to KL finally.
Funny thing, bumped into Miss T in Miri airport. We sat and chatted for an hour plus before we boarded the plane. Apparently, she was in Miri for one day. She likes it there! :)
She asked me "Man! Cruz, how can you cope with the living there in KL?!". *or something like that, couldn't remember exactly*



Damn it was raining very heavily and we wondered if they opened the airport tunnel for us so that we can board on the plane directly, without having to walk all the way out because it was raining very heavily!
Too bad they didn't, all the passengers had to walk to the plane, given an small umbrella. What, they make those umbrellas for little midgets? It was ridiculously small! Luckily I was wearing shorts; my luggage, bags, shoes are all wet!
The Airasia air-stewardess welcomed us at the back door of the plane, giving each of the passengers 2 pieces of tissues. At least they should give a napkin or a piece of small cloth. My god, I was freezing cold on the plane, and my feet are soaking wet!
Best la you AirAsia.




That's my niece. She is one angry kid. Doesn't like me one bit. Very mean, very stubborn! I woke up; I went downstairs; she sees me; she makes angry noices and starts crying; *hokay*
Hope that she'll like me better the next time I go back, haha.



On the way back from LCCT to KL Sentral, some guy freaking slept and rested his head on my shoulder for some seconds before the bumpy bus ride woke him up again. Just depressing.

Reached KL Sentral around 930pm, had dinner at KFC. And then KTM home.


Dinner. Eyh, the chicken not bad. :p
Order the salad, just add Rm1 more and you get that amount of popcorn chicken. Man oh man, I'ma get more of those babies!

No comments: