Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ahhhhhh, salmon skin roll.







Damn, too much MSG got me cracked lips. Finished my canned goods and I am illed by the "regular" food I've been eating - Corn, hotdogs, nuggets, onion, tofu. Can it not get better? :(



I'm quite happy that we have flexible hours for our second semeseter. Apparently Mr.Edward is not really down with that, if you recall what he said during the first lecture. I had not have IT classes since primary 6. As for now, we each have to make a blog for IT class, kind of like our buku latihan. New!



I like the lecturers this semester. Full of manipulations! Hahahhahahaa










Why was Suzuki's shades there? Everyone else was trying it out ; looked great on Jian Tyng.




Mr Boon giving evaluation for our group.











Anyway














My delivery is finally here!





Unnamed. Hahahaaa

No comments: