Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Heavy eyes


Before leavin house...






You can call me paranoid... or being-a-good-son. =D





Wasn't able to take pictures in the bus, too dark.
Anyway, reaching LCCT -> McDonalds














Finished the paper and Spicy Chicken Deluxe, cannot online at Mc Dee's. :(








Went to this coffee house, cannot online as well. Watched some old wrestling I saved in my laptop before. You can see the time there, almost 12:25am.








Ordered a latte and sat online for almost 2 hours. After that I left for toilet and when I return, the shopkeeper blocked the switches with a chair. He didn't want me to use their electricity supply. Hahaa









Went wandering around, pushing a trolly. Not bad





Eventually went back to Mc Donald's and waited until 5am. Read a book, 5-6 pages to be exact. Hahaaa! Went check in after that, and then boarding.








Where I finally connected my laptop to the LCCT wireless. Slow








Time to fly, heavy eyes.

No comments: