Monday, September 28, 2009

Life sucks but I'm loving it

This morning I noticed a deduction in my saving accounts while I was withdrawing cash from the machine. Normally I will withdraw the sum of either Rm50 or Rm100, so the possible balances are just Rmx50 or Rmx00. But this morning when I got the receipt, it was Rmx40. I knew it, they took my money from my saving account!
Stupid me, fell for a fraud call. I'm gonna call them asap and figure things out. Well it's not that bad, I can just open another saving account anytime.
Screw you AIG. mlm *gesture*


*I want you!* x)


Again, we have so many many things to do in this coming month. And after that we will have a total of 5 weeks of holidays in Nov and December. It is seriously going to drain us up. Furthermore today we're served with another mini assignment, where we have to read. Hahaa.. death spot.

Good luck Nick W. Haha :\

No comments: