Saturday, October 3, 2009

I want to take a bread knife and stab my own heart;

of course that is not going to happen, I am not that retarded.
Anyway, sorry for not updating recently. Been really busy if you know what I mean, and I think you feel the same way too.

Anyway, the deal with AIG is not settled yet. They are working really slow(I'm wondering if they are ACTUALLY working), and their customer service line cost is very expensive. I mean Very.

Let's blog about today, at least something more cheerful. We went to the anual Media Carnival. Mr.Philip was really devoted in this event but the reception did not come out quite as good. I feel bad for him too.
Anyway, we got to meet Allan Wu and Liyana(from Estrella). Quite a productive day because Kent and I spoke to this music producer, or whoever he is. Hahaaa, received some tips of how to form and succeed a band.

We also took pictures with Allan, as well as Liyana. Gah, Allan that tall and buffed bastard, made me so jealous. :'( I happened to run into some of his few pictures in Google Image. I must say... "Sorry my belly" :'(
And Liyana, she is a very sweet lady. Hahaaa I mean her voice la. Total respect! Half way trough the show I sneaked out to catch some warm air because the hall was basically a refridgerator. Here I snapped some photos.. =p
















Well, she is the Malaysian version of Taylor Swift! Proud to say that =p

No comments: