Thursday, March 18, 2010

All I want to do is...

I haven't realise yet until then...
I have done a lot of bad things to myself, irresponsible things.

That includes overly self-indulging, in quite many ways.
Gaming is one, dieting is one, time managing is one.
I need to care about myself more; which I can't be lazy to do so anymore!

It would take me at least two hours to get into sleep for the past couple of weeks. Roll around my bed and once in a while glance at my phone clock. Asking myself why couldn't I just sleep? It's freaking 5 hours left before I have to wake up and prepare for college! And sometime when you're just about to fall into sleep, your housemates walk in the house(in the middle of the night), and start to chatter like nobody's business(their language buzzes me, just), turn on the TV, and you start to hear the constant buzzing TV transmissional sound.
I could use some pills. haha






Anyway, I hope dad will be fine.
=I

No comments: