Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm home!

Flight back was super bumpy. Luckily the lady sitting beside me did not throw up. I almost did (not because of the turbulence!).


I was very excited about this day at first, but not as it approaches, and finally happened. Some friends sent me off to the airport again. I really could not thank them enough.


The following 1 month and 3 weeks (approx-ly) I will be staying here. I must say, it's a drastic turn of events for me. It's not even the first day yet and I've already felt the effects.


Anyway, I will blog more about the changes here in my later post(s).


Back to the thing that almost made me threw up in the plane - This lady sitting beside me had serious dandruff problem. It was unbelievable. You could see the dandruff 20 feet away from her hair.

This is my first post since what, IDM(?)


Haha anyway.

This is my first sunset reaching home.

No comments: