Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Black "Ops!" baybeh!

Went to visit my friend's game shop today. Had morning breakfast with a couple of friends; had a good one. Except for the drinks here! Teh-C Peng now costs Rm2.00! Inhumane to the max.
Anyway, my friend's shop is located in the so-called Merdeka Mall. Newly opened, only about 30%-40% of the shops were opened. Very little people.

The store! Beautifully decorated.

Black Ops: Been playing it almost the whole time. Graphic is amazing. Loading is fast. Much more efficient. One bad thing though, big bad thing - ANALOG.

Split-screen play. So Spy-plane function is pretty much redundant.
Played COD: Black Ops, Dragon Ball, NBA 2K11, and some other Kinect games. Very interesting I must say(refering to Kinect).
I will drop by quite often. By the time university starts again, I think I will become a Black Ops pro on X-Box. :p
Ciao!

No comments: