Monday, June 8, 2009

Can I kulala over at your place tonight? =D

The weather is really warm, I couldn't sleep last night even though my eyes were really heavy. Well at least I should look at the bright side here, that is Carmen did not slept well because of her rashes. Turned out, she kept dozing off during the ECS class. Gloria was like:" Nacha kulala!" Maybe the place was really cool and cozy. x)
Joan looked like a plague victim with her white scarf wrapped around her head, which by the way is not a compliment, clearly. Nice sandals Joan!
Oh yes we have 3 more weeks until everything due, and after that will be our final exam. Everything includes an individual essay, 2 group assignments and 1 event. Sounds do-able, barely.

Cruz:" Omg, I think It is dying."
Azhar:" No, It's already dead."




No comments: