Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sing Your Name

Thursday was fun, main campus was the shiTzzle. TCPJ's ECA office should be burned down (Azhar's style). Wahahaha! A special thank you to Sandy for the drinks. Yum~
The gym in their ECS office, woaah just amazing. Chest push, bench press, sandbag punching, situps, cycling, and Pingpong(with Idol's judges along the judging tables)
Sandbag is good, you can imagine that you're punching somebody you hate, like.... yeah you know who. =D
It's practically a gym. muhahaha
We must go to Snowflake again!

PS : Joan sucked at pingpong. *giggleS*

Today I woke up with muscle-aches all over my body. I couldn't clench my right fist, hardly stretched my body up from my bed. Switched on my laptop, stared as the pile of unfinished assignments. Prepared for school, some peanut butter, filled-up bottle, and a broken knuckle.

-I wanted to tell you, whosoever.
God accept us for who we are ; We too must accept others for who they are, or at least try-

Brother asked me out for dinner, and so we went. :D
Very full arh!!
And we had durians for dessert.
*Burp* Luckily I don't have class tomorrow huh.

Here are some long lost photos and videos.





Tou Hua + Taroballs *YumM*




Not being an Emo, but TaaDaa! Hahaa



Part 1



Part 2

1 comment:

Ktz4ever said...

WHAT THE HELL WITH THE RED DOT?!