Monday, May 25, 2009

Gregors

Everything is off to quite a bad start. I don't mean to be negative but things sucked bad. Mainly it's because, maybe I've underestimated things, seriously taking them for granted, you know.
In barely 3 months, we had already dissapointed 3 out of 4 of our lecturers with our class attitude, assignments, projects and examinations. I guess none of us saw that coming, right? Anyway people, I'm sure we can do better in the next exam.




Brother's boss took us for a day trip on Saturday. There were Shah Alam, Klang, Kelana Jaya, whatever whatever X)
The Bah Kut Teh in Klang is awesome. It makes me a little bit thirsty though, too much MSG, aha~




Sleeeeeep again :D
Shih Ting:" Tsk tsk tsk!"
Steven :" Mou Ngan Tai!"


Tsk tsk tsk, I started to see John differently ; He was being really g@y.

John with his Shaolin Shadow Kick.

No comments: