Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Emily, The Strange


Apparently this is the most expensive chinese herb medicine that ever exist in the universe, whatever you like to call it. It's a size of a small rock. I wasn't suppose to take pictures of it, but I guess I did a little. :D








Taken at Megan Avenue, while waiting brother to finish work. We were suppose to watch Transformer2 at One Utama, and we did!


Dinner at Sushi Zanmai before we went in to the cinema. We were a bit late, so didn't get any popcorn.



I went to quite a lot of places with my family over the weekends. But mostly SS2 and One Utama, the rest of the time I pretty much wandered inside Mid Valley. Ahahahaaa, I looked I looked and I looked and I saw Miss Mary. x)
I went to swim on Saturday in the hotel swimming pool and I accidentally knocked my nose on the swimming pool bottom, I guess I drove in too fast. There's a small cut on my nose bridge :\
What a loser.
The following night comes the big flu for me. I had a really runny nose and I kept sneezing in the shopping mall. I think it was the air-cond, I was "allergic" to it.
Finals starts tomorrow, 3 straight days of Hell to Heaven.
Hallelujah my fellow classmates.





Ohhh... before I forget....


Yeaaaaaaah!!! Kent I think this is what you were talking about. :D
lnnL

No comments: