Sunday, December 6, 2009

Feeling artistic?

Woke up at 6:50am, cold shower, dressed up, carried my guitar and amp down. Man that's tiring. HAhaha!
Now left them at Kent's house, since I will be off for 3 week plus. Hahaa thank you Kent!

Was in Keith's car, somehow this unsettling feeling kept coming to me. Just yesterday he pointed his middle finger at some Chinese driver, who by the way happened to be one of TCPJ students. And today well, some other thing came up. "Eh, just now my fren damn hot right?!"
Haha anyway, thanks a lot for the 3 days of rides.

Going back next Friday, hope that I would have already recovered by then. Feeling ill.
Tasks before that:
-Go MV fengshui shop buy something. :p
-Go MV to shop for blouses for sister.
-and bags for mom.
-and urh, maybe get some pork floss back.
-and finally, moving all my stuff to my new unit.



tchau!

No comments: