Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Steak Sauce






Sigh, been waiting for the TMnet technician to come to relocate my internet line. Apparently, they didn't show up. The TMnet staff promised me that they will contact me within 7 days, well they didn't. Could they be more sorry?






My flight back will be on Friday afternoon 3pm. Have to leave my house at around 10am to avoid any delay. Well, the previous experience was breathtaking.


I wish I could be in Miri and here at the same time so that I could celebrate Christmas and New Year with you peeps as well. ;'(






I went to MV just now. (I really shouldn't shop alone, looked sad!) HAhahha!


Bought sister a blouse. That's all.


On my way back, a girl threw up at the corner inside the KTM. 'Pleasant smell'.
Transparent gooey stuff; hope she'll be fine. Kind of pity her


Didn't snap any photo, otherwise it would be disrespectful with a train full of passengers. haha

No comments: