Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's called "Chicken Soup For the Girlfriends' Soul".

I figure if I write from the top of the page until the bottom page, it will still be 'day 2' of the trip. So here's a little summarized ran-through. Hmmm, don't feel like mentioning bad things or "unfriendly issues", it will brood me and everyone out. So good things, I saw a lot of people, of all kind. I met a girl, more like a 5 seconds meeting, requested and then took a shot of her, picture can be viewed at my Friendster's photo album. Couldn't stop thinking about it and was extremely hung up on it the first few days. If I were a girl, I would be a huge bitch. Hahaaaaa but hey, it's nice to be Nice right? At least I'm pathetic no more. Do you feel me there? And 'uh, I bought me my first electric guitar, 3 scarves, one Rm15 Addidas shirt, a white bag for my sister, and some souvenirs for friends. Also, I learned how to swim and I finally know how to swim(priceless). I was a very frequent visitor of the apartment's pool. ^_^ Now let's talk about the wine n' dine. I didn't join them for buffet dinner at the restaurant, costy :(. I walked with Yee Fatt to the Pasar Malam, the food was awsome despite the 2 or 3 tables of prostitute sitting beside us. We then bought a large bottle of Heineken beer, we went back to the apartment and kicked in for some Cold Beer! For a moment there I thought:" This is Life baby!" That's PARTLY it, of the whole trip. I'll write one about my p.o.v(s) and impressions next time, could be very judgemental. Been away from my bed for 7 days, that's a week, people. Now I'm tired and sleepy, what do you think? Good Night.

No comments: