Tuesday, February 17, 2009

... more good ones to be remembered, than bad ones to be forgotten.

Today, another god damn drought in Miri. Do I have take 6 showers a day again? My skin's pH level is rising. :(
Anyway, let's just cut to the chase. I don't believe in Change - It's either Growth, or Growth Retardation. But whose is it to set the boundary between them?
Why do I care so much whether if I did the "Right Thing"? And it gets disturbing when my mind starts telling me that "I should have...", "I have to...", "I ought to.." this and that. Sometimes it could be just about craps. (hey, it rhymes.)
I like to be nice to people around me, because that's the only thing I can be sure of that'll make me happy. Only sometimes I get the "No thanks, it's none of your business" vibes back. *Giggles* Looks like I'm one step closer at practising the western life. Most of my friends around might not understand 'My Culture', some might even Repel it.(I can tell by their expression when I play Malay Songs)

You might / might not, care what you are about to read.
*It happened in the camp*
When Uncle Lucas asked "What will be the thing that helps you to journey your life?"
I had my answer(s), it was Faith and Principle. Under the steady stare of Uncle Lucas, no one dared to speak up their answers(I'm one of the 'no one(s)'). It was very flattering when Uncle Lucas continued the lecture and eventually stepped on my answers. For some reason I wish you knew my name, unfortunately not.
*Here's the final part of my speech at the sharing section*
-I'm definitely ready for the next challenge in my life-
And I saw Uncle Lucas nodding, with a hanger in his mouth.
Thanks old man.
God bless you,
and everyone else who reads this,
especially You, Yeah You x]
Gracias.

No comments: