Monday, February 16, 2009

The Road Not Taken

And here it comes Again, another moment of your life that requires you to make huge, important decisions. Amusing?
Sounds arousable to me. Maybe I'm the kind of person that will never be ready enough, not until the Time really comes. I guess this is what they call, Passive.
Here's a little thing I want to share. I attempted to remake a blog a month ago but ending up deleting it a couple hours later. Didn't bother to look up for fancy templates on the internet, so I messed with the CSS/Scripts myself (part of the reason is that I like things more authentic and original). And of course, I failed. Today, with a little motivation from my brother --- Hey the blog is born.
I want to be a journalist, which is why I opened up this blog, to check out the reception.
It's always easier said than done, some might say. For not knowing what might happen next is one of the most wonderful things in our life. Don't let the devil inside you holds you back, gain more perspectives and seize every opportunity. Great things might... they Will happen.
Like a rolling snowball, it gets bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger. Roll your way to successes.

2 comments:

♫♪ Cephas ♪♫ said...

kuat the road not taken... lol
another new born blog, welcome XD

〖♫Music-My Life♪〗 said...

E5~ Sad cant be the 1st one xD
Anyway~Welcome to blogger life,Gg