Thursday, February 26, 2009

Will-o'-the-Wisp

An emotive morning. I phoned L&P and told them that I will be delaying my registeration, further until the actual SPM result is released. I have to be sure that I'm getting the result of a 'at-least-5 credits' to get into the foundation class. I will try to stay positive on This.

I was reading yesterday night, on my bed. The line read:" She was nineteen, tall, willowy and dark." And I thought to myself - Nineteen, all I can relate to is an attractive and mature grown up. Hey wait a minute, I'm nineteen! And I'm turning twenty next year. Holy...
It just doesn't quite seem like I will have a turning-twenty to do this year. For one reason the caterer in Mid-Valley said:" Yes Boy, what would you like to have?" And in eleven years, I'm turning thirty. Total mind-blowing.
Disbelieve, but it's kinda cool. Fortunately, men grow sexier as they age. *grin*

No comments: