Monday, May 18, 2009

Aloof

Hello elfs,
Studying half way and I couldn't take in much things. *damn those are some long notes Ms.T has given us*
Couldn't help to get hungry everytime I open up my blog seeing those food, so I decided to get rid of them. To hell with you!

Anyway, I was supposed to finish up my assignment by Monday but no god damned photocopy shops were opened on Sunday. Speaking about Sunday, it's really sad. I had to drag my sick body and walk under the hot sun looking for a photocopy shop and a saloon, after I came all the way back from Carrefour. Yep, all closed. @!#$!@&
Worse thing, I had to photocopy the newspapers, and bind my project this morning. And the shops were not opened until 8, which is when the lesson starts. Things got a little bit messed up there. Phew!
Turn out, we're 30 minutes late for class. Fortunately Ms.Thaera didn't fire any bullets at us. Lesson went on normal until the powder + eggs thing came up. Man I gotta say it is way worse than Azhar's armpit story. Eeeeeeeew! I felt like choking to my lungs when I heard that story.

Just some pictures I grabbed from Home.

Kindergarten

Primary 6 (Can you see which one is me?)

Form 3

Form 4

No comments: