Friday, May 22, 2009

Here I come

Cholesterol, fats, saggy stomach, unsupported flesh, here I come! The last time I weighted myself was back in Miri, I was 78kg. What The Fxck!! I thought I would had lost some weights after moving to KL, but apparently I didn't ; and I gained some freaking pounds.
Today I finally got back K, oh I miss her. Hahaaa, K is a good name right?(not) It's my acoustic guitar anyway. A bunch of us did the college paperwork today, which I could only describe as painfully fun.
Ok I'm feeling drained, so I'm just going to upload some pictures. If anyone of you (inside the photo) feel uncomfortable about the pictures, just let me know and I will remove them asap.




Aftermath



Eat Eat, somehow it was a bit too much for Azhar. *Ew curry fries* Hahahhaha !



After that we went wandering around in Piramid, the girls went shopping for clothes. And when I say shopping I mean 'trying them on and not buying them'. hahaaa!



We then headed to this pub, Rainforest something. We ordered this beer tank, it was like 10 litres something...... and of course I'm joking.
There were not much bubbles(gas) in the beer, luckily it wasn't stale.



On our way back, actually theirs. :D
Yes, this once again proves that he IS sleeping anywhere!



Different angle.



Different place.



There goes Carmen.



And finally





Chaba!

No comments: