Monday, May 11, 2009

F!

I sure miss F!
Ah well, I'm back to Miri! Though it isn't really that exciting anymore because brother, sister, bro-in-law and nephews had just took of yesterday.


I went to LCCT advance early, 3 mad hours before check-in. After I got on board, I stuffed everything into the plane cabinet. Put in my earphones, and music serenaded me all the way until the plane landed. 2 hours later, landed in miri. Opened the cabinet, it was all wet. The bottle in my backpack spilled all over inside the cabinet, and someone else's purse got wet. They were pretty mad ; I kept silence, and acted like I was one of the water victims too.
Craziest thing, I reached home from airport at 5pm that day and I went to play badminton at 6. I still have sore muscles today, especially my butt.
My stomach could not catch a break of all those food. Eat and eat and eat, and eat. Kolok mee, dim sum, kolok mee, dim sum again, reunion dinner, fried kueh tiaw, I think there's another big reunion dinner coming. I weighted myself at uncle's house, simply could not believe my eyes. /gg
Went to this Jazz Festival thingy on Sunday night, it was fine. Not good, but fine. They had too many percussions as I was expecting that maybe they'll emphasize more on the Bass, slap basses. Well, turn out it sounded like tribe musics. 3 percussions for crying out loud.
Anyway, I met Cephas there, along with his other 2 friends. We didn't hang out long in the concert hall, it was burning warm and there were some drunk foreigners dancing and shaking head(s), Hahahha!
Instead I went to the lobby for air-cond and sofa, how sad. Haahaa
Snapped this picture of a grand piano in the lobby, no one was playing it.


One of the Jazz performers(from France) of the night, playing with a local musician. I think the instrument is called Sepet, or something like that. I just happened to pass by and watch them play. For a first time player, that dude is really amazing and talented. I applauded. Music has no boundaries man, and it is sure a worldwide language!


Adios.

No comments: