Wednesday, February 10, 2010

200th post

Mr Philip:" My college time was one of the best episodes of my life".
That man's words are true, each and every one of them.
Seriously, Respect gileR for that fella'.

Dagei, again was awesome. Always awesome. More awesome this time because we had Lyon and Carmen to join us to blast some zombie backsides. Forgot to ask Vanessa to join though :(
Next time we will remember to call you! :D

Yesterday night at The Ship was amazing. Even though my wallet bled, it was worth it. Only half of the class made their presence. Nevermind, I believe there will be a next time! Perhaps 10 years on from now.

The chemistry last night was amazing man, I mean seriously A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.


We had our final 'lecture' conducted by Mr.Philip last night, awesome.

To all my FICM'09 friends, you all Rock! ;)

No comments: