Wednesday, February 3, 2010

bai kar for

I've been eating a lot. When was the last time I exercise my body? hmmm.... seems like a long long time ago.



This is bad, I am indulging myself in a bad eating habit.
Eating 2 times a day, sometime only once. But everytime I eat a lot, I mean A LOT!
Watching PPStream while eating didn't help the digestion.
Sleeping 20 minutes after meal certainly leaves my belly no mercy. HAHAHAHA
Worst enemy - tremendous amount of carbohydrates. Oh ouu, starting to feel depressed. Haha



And God knows that I'm gonna feast like a beast during CNY. Oh for crying out loud!!

What am I supposed to do???


Maybe I should just keep sleeping, until my fat burns away; and let gravity pull my tummy flat. Hahaaas.
See, sleeping is good. They burn Calories!


Maybe I shall jog to college every morning after it has moved to Lakeside.
ya right...

No comments: