Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What more could you ask?




My god, I miss my Miri bed so so much, although it wasn't the same old bed that I used to sleep on when I was younger. My feet were unsupported by the bed cause it became too small for me.

CNY celebration was amazing, in a totally different way.
We used to love playing firecrackers, chasing after lion dancers, fooling around in the house during CNY. But now, things have changed. I noticed that my younger cousins now do that I did when I was young. I miss that joyous feeling though.



A few cans of beer, a table of friends&relatives, and a deck of card.
Gosh I am so burned out of all those gamblings. Haha.
Didn't win much. Fun.


Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year everyone.
And wish all those gamblers out there the best of luck...

No comments: