Monday, February 8, 2010

When I was in high school

English used to be my favourite subject. They are friendly, familiar, easy, and flexible.
I wish I could say the same in college.
Doing the ECS paper was effortful! 3 reading passages and 2 writtings for crying out loud!
'You have 5 minutes left.' - while I was still working on the conclusion. Barely enough time to complete the whole thing.
Well I understood that I wrote the wrong essay format this time; but well opinion essays are quite flexible aren't they? :p
God stand by me. XD

1 more paper to go. Hope it turns out well for everyone too.

Apartment water temporary unavailable again until 7pm. Luckily I wasn't at home the whole day. It would drive me crazy.
Now I want to take a nice shower and drop to bed and sleep.
Been having sleeping disorganizations. HAHAHHAA

No comments: