Saturday, April 24, 2010

Big Dog

Got a flight to catch early tomorrow morning. Good thing the airport is just 5 minutes away from my house.
I hate taking the flight alone. IT'S NOT FUN but AT ALL! Unless there's a cute lady sitting beside me! Which sometimes could make the situation even worse if they are not the chatty type. And it's inside a plan, what do you think. Everyone's asleep.
Awkwardly-pretending-to-read.
I shall take out my lappy and finish my assignment instead. Freak.


Started doing (writing) my CRR assignment only tonight, went quite well. 60% down.
Hope I can finish it by tonight.
Well hardly.

I don't feel like going back to the hole in KL. Thin bed (which your waists will hurt if you sleep side-body), limited space, scattered clothes, all by myself.
I want big phat couch and giant-sized bed! I want a freakin' chair which I can lay my back on! Not a place where I can hear my housemate blowing his nose a hundred miles away!
Well, the only thing I like about the hole is the connection speed. Other than that, B minus.



I still cannot believe what Steven has told me that day.
"I finished my assignment in 45 minutes."

No comments: