Thursday, April 1, 2010

I cried like a baby

Classes today were okay. PR class was surprisingly more interesting than I thought it would be.
As for CRR, it was pretty brief.
Went for dagei.
Oh man, lifeless? no.

Ok, back to the title.
As soon as I reached home, grabbed some chips from the grocery shop.
Shower, laundry, then sat myself down to enjoy 5 and a half hours of wrestling (4 hours from Wrestlemania and 1 hour and a half from Raw).

Towards the end, I wept.
Then I went along to watch Raw. I wept as well, towards the end.

The last time I cried was also during watching wrestling. It was Ric Flair's retirement. I didn't really admire that man as a wrestler, but I shed my tears for the respect the crowd, the wrestlers, and his family, had shown for him that night.

The bizarre feeling struck me hard when I realised that :" Oh, this is not part of the storyline. Shawn is really retiring."
One day he is still kicking someone's teeth away, and now he's retired.
The crowd chanted for him; some cried; some cried bad.
Me? like a baby.


Thank you Shawn.
You will be missed.



Non-wrestling fans will find this post really boring and random. Hehee

No comments: