Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just came back from BBQ at Kent's house

As soon as Sean dropped me and Park at the entrance, I walked in.
I saw 1 Nigerian arguing with 2 security guards nearby the entrance.
*****

N *pointing at his bleeding head* :" You see what your security guards have done to me?!"

S *ignoring, calling for "back-ups" via the walkie-talkie, while standing infront of the N's car, not letting him to "escape".

The next second, 2 security guards arrived riding a motocycle. 1 came down, started to kick the door of N's car while N was trying to get in and drive away. The S hurled his knuckle to N.
*meantime, more S(s) came.*

N was stuck because the S(s) won't let his car pass the gate. All the S(s) started to bash up N's car.
N reversed.
1 S picked up a brick, and threw it to N's windshield.


...I walked away.




What am I trying to say?
What does the above incident mean to you?

No comments: