Monday, April 26, 2010

hiatuS

Losing the blogging mojo (as how they would put).
Need a few more days of good sleeps.
Trip to Genting is getting closer, sleepless again.
I need sleepsssss!


The Library Talent show has finally come to a fullstop for IcedTea. I didn't put much hope in winning the competition, maybe cause of all the other strong competitors and also our level of abilities, but we hell sure did put in all of our efforts. Important thing is we learn.


Came to an agreement that there will be no more events/performances/competitions for IcedTea before the wedding performance of Suzuki's boss in October.


We could use this period of time to improve ourselves- skills, teamwork, teamspirit, et cetera.


Gosh seeing the other bands perform, I feel like my guitar skill is just at the basics level. Because I'm too young? No. Because I lack commitment? No.



Anyway, IcedTea had fun tonight with all the loves and support from the wonderful friends and families. Thanks again everyone.




*can't wait for housemates to stop watching the TV, shut the living room lights (and perhaps their mouths as well), and go to sleep, so that I can sleep without any noises*
Good night people.

No comments: