Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Day in the Summer

Sometimes I don't even know anymore what to believe,
And what not to.
Why does this have to be hard.
When I see the viens in my wrist beating,
Just enough to make me realise that I'm breathing pain.

Don't want to believe because I'm afraid of breaking my broken heart.
Faith slowly dreams in and vulnerability awaits to be crushed.
Am I a fool who stand in the rain alone,
Fighting fire with fire with another who.
Put a smile on that face,
Life's just a rough struggle between you and only you.

The rain washes away the heavy clouds,
Lights began to sting the mountains and seas.
Just another day in the summer.

Why is it creeping in my heart.
Desperately choking for a piece of mind.
Hey just leave all the memories behind.

It was never enough for you
Things aren't really the way they used to be
But at leave we've tried, I know I did.

Still can't look at you in the eyes
I'm sorry to say this but I'm sick of saying sorry
And if it helps I think I hate it more when you say it.


(...tbc)

1 comment:

printing services said...

Posting it is very needed because every human being today want this information. Keep it up. Good luck and thanks for posting.