Sunday, August 15, 2010

nice

Today's weather was bizarre. One moment it was quiet, moist and hot; the next moment you know, strong winds, heavy drops, breeze. And next, the wind stops and the drops fall vertically. First time.


Have not had rice for a very long time. Finally had some tonight when housemates invited me to join them buka puasa at the living room. Had to take some, with saffron chicken curry.


This no-rice thing seems to go pretty well.


Y'know, the best thing happened yesterday (just while I was expecting no more humanities in humankind, and that the world is coming to an end caused by natural disaster in the year 2012 LOL), which by the way I still do believe so.


Anyway, the other day I went to this grocery shop to photocopy the notes for my group, and I left my 'Easy-ironing' spray there. Surprisingly 1 week after, I went back (which was yesterday), the shopkeeper still kept the spray for me (which I previously bought from Giant). lols.


The best Indian shopkeeper I have ever encountered so far. Haha :D


I took my spray and ran off immediately after they told me they are not selling fire starters (for Keith's bbq).

Ok long story.

Just wanted to blog a little before I head to bed. Housemates still watching Bollywood movie at the living room; can't sleep.

Night, elves.





What would you do?

No comments: