Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cough cough

... * sprays * ...


That's what I would do whenever someone sneezes in front of me.



Been sick for almost 1 week already, or more. Couldn't remember exactly, so damn tired.
Came home from Keith's place, we had BBQ there to celebrate the birthday party for the two birthday boys, Keith and Suzuki. It was fun, the food was good, hospitality was good as well! :)

Had fun, awesome night. But tiring!

Showered, took cough medicine and was preapring for bed. Friends called for game. So I went to play, 4 or 5 matches? Drowsiness. Only 1 ended nicely, the rest are all remakes because the enemy players keep on leaving the game once they die.

Getting more drowsy and more drowsy.

Hope I will recover soon. I don't like being sick. Have to talk softly on the phone with mum, or else she would know that I have a hoarsy voice of some sort, that I must be sick or something. Grr, she knew.
The cough medicine I bought, together with Clarinase.
'Cough-en', how do you read it?
sounds like coffin :(
cries.
*cough cough*

No comments: