Monday, August 9, 2010

Went back to LCS

after class today. Passed by that day to go to the printing shop, it was closed. Luckily it was opened today. It has the cheapest printing rate in town!
If I printed the notes there, I can get rate like 3cents per piece! But yea, it has to be over 1000 pieces.
Apparently now it has become University of Tunku Abdul Razak. They have posters and banners everywhere around LCS. Hmm, hope it's not true! The traffict at Taylor's is already bad enough!
The printing service there is good, the worker is friendly as well. Unlike the one I went at Sunway, man I had to arrange the papers myself because it was a small printing store! I waited for like 3 hours plus for that pile of craps.
They gave me 1 can of revive at the end. zzz
They miscalculated the money I should pay.
I paid less :)
Printing shop at LCS. Man, isn't that cool? Did they have that the last time? The giant guitar I mean. Note the pictures of Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley :D.
Ol' school!

No comments: