Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stinky apartment

Flight delayed, but reached destination 15minutes prior the actual estimated time. I was surprised that Airasia didn't get a ticket for speeding.


Sat beside an old Iban woman, with her grandson sitting next to the window. Actually, he was in my sit, but oh well.



Took the bus; then took the train again.




Airasia's weather forecast isn't very accurate; it was raining big time.




How big? Big big.








Going back to Miri again in 23 days, about 3 weeks.
Coming back in January. Which means that I'm going to miss up a lot of bonding sessions. *cries*



Well, back to the topic(lol). The apartment stank my butt off the moment I opened the door, and I was really burned out by then. It(the smell) wasn't that bad when I left for Miri; apparently it got worse.
Smelly gross toilet. No word can ever describe the awful smell.
And the worst part, the living room(which my housemate sleeps in); with the smelly, darkened bed & pillows. Pigsty doesn't smell that bad.


Seriously, take a bath once in a while. =.=

1 comment:

N.W. said...

Oh gawd, I can't imagine living someplace that smells, and has a crap toilet.

Don't you guys work out some sort of, I dunno, cleaning routine or something?