Monday, November 16, 2009

Wedding Ceremony

always so inspiring.







Went to a wedding ceremony with my mother, along brother-in-law, aunt, and uncle. Pretty much a typical Chinese wedding - Fattening dishes and mesmerizing old Chinese songs.





There weren't any photographers, just 1 videographer instead.




Everything wasn't right. The videographer should be Nicholas and Keith instead; The announcer should be Suzuki instead; The performance should be the acoustic performance of me and Kent instead; People should be drinking hard instead! Hahahaa, well in my dreams.





Seriously how I wish we could perform for wedding ceremonies. I could imagine an acoustic piece, sweet simple and romantic. :D





Mom, I'm going to take vocal lessons!

1 comment:

N.W. said...

Maybe you'll get that setup of people when your wedding comes along.