Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey Peter! I shared my puddin' wit'cha man!

You know squat about Love!

From the first few days you guys were together, I knew you were like me, the old me.



The old me,
didn't realise who I really was.
didn't realise how dependent I was.
didn't realise how selfish I was.
didn't realise how childish I was.
didn't realise that I broke a girl's heart, a girl who really liked me.
Maybe you too, like the old me, have not realise yet.


With blessings, I blessed.
With blessings, I wished you would not do the same thing I did.
With blessings, you did it anyway.
With blessings, you fell harder than I did.


We are all blessed kids.
To take the blessing or not, it is your own choice.


Until then, you know that we'll be there,
Until then...
Until then... Steven

No comments: