Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A day in Sunway College

Oh wait wait wait, before we go there....................







LoL, a prank for Suzuki.



Drove Joan and Carmen to the Taylor's main campus. Quite fun. Sorry for my recklessness, or you don't really mind actually,aHhahahaha. Anyway, my first time of driving on KL high ways. That virginity died in Kent's car.

Came back and looked for parking slot, then the security guard chased me away. And so I went on alone to look for parking space. AHhahahahahha, quite funny arguing with the security guard.

Argh, I really hate bumps, to a level that I fear them. I swear to God I could cry if the car I'm riding on hits hard on a road bump suddenly. RarRRRwWR!









You can tell how loud the screams was (at 2:44), my camera was shattering.
Kent gave the ticket to John. John you better take some good photos! *note* Don't bring your camera there that night. HAhahaha! They won't let you in. :p




Kent and Shiat Teen performing Take a bow, by Rihanna.







After that we went Piramid to have lunch. Urgh, Old Town sucks :(



Talent show time, Kent and Shiat Teen's turn was number 2. Here they go!



All the contestants did quite well, except for the S.H.E threesome. Hurts, literally.
The over-rated instrumental guy William something, should not have won!
The South African J.J guy strucked me at first with the melody he played with the piano, but he screwed up really bad before long. Nice intro by the way.
Oh yeah, Azhar was in love with the belly dancer girl. Ahahhahaa.
We shouted really loud!

No comments: