Thursday, July 16, 2009

Somewhere inside my heart. . .

Been really busy lately. Up and down ; Here and there. *exhaleS*
Didn't have the energy to update my post, or should I say no electric supply. :\

Calculated my allowance and my spendings and everything, doesn't seem like I can get everything I want within this year. Recent spendings are really jiak lak.

I received a bad news from Miss Mary, regarding my final exam. *cries!*

Afterthat, I went to Sentral and settled my Streamyx bill. Around 2 o'clock, sat myself down and ate my breakfast+lunch. Felt like throwing up whenever I think of what Miss Mary said. :(

Took KTM back, went to cut my hair. Failed :\
I have a terrible backsore, and elbow pain.


These 2 days were not that pleasant to me, with the electricity cut and stuff. Yesterday I came home from Azhar's, around 4 o'clock. No fan, no lights, no computer, nothing. Nervous thoughts started hitting me- Should I stay at Kent's? Or should I stay at Azhar's? Or should I call my brother. Sigh, I hope that my housemate can be a more responsible person.

But fuck them all, nothin' can beat me. I will survive. :)


Muaaaaks big time.

3 comments:

N.W. said...

Wait, what did Ms Mary say? O__o;

Cruz said...

Y'all did alright. Just that me and some others didn't write the answers on the answer booklet(except for essay). So marks were deducted.

SillySuki said...

hahaha! Fuck them all! You'll survive! hahaha!