Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hold On, tight.

To be honest I'm a bit overwhelmed by the life here. Well for my own safety I ought to ground myself in during night time, or even day time too if necessary. Just yesterday night around 11pm, a series of unpleasant noises alarmed my attention while I was in my room. Noises like somebody shouting, hitting the barred windows with a very hard object, and agonizing cries. With not much of considerations, I instinctively went out to the living room, without turning on the light, I secretly peeked out to the upper floor of my apartment through the half-closed window. A group of four or five non-chinese was there and I'm sure that that's the source of where all the noises came from.

*It's 8:30pm now, I just went to shut the light in my room. 60 Earth Hour*
This can't be good, typing in darkness with only the harsh glare from the laptop shooting into my eyes.

Back to the story - I continued looking and started to question myself somewhere in my head if it's the wisest thing to do, to stick my nose in others' business. I could get myself into trouble I figured, so I went back to my room pretending that nothing has happened. The noise got more and more bothersome, making me unable to concentrate. I went back and forth to the living room and finally I decided to make a call to the security centre. After a short period of time, the noise settled.

Why must there be bad people? What's making them corrupt? Ego, dishonesty, desperateness, filth. People like that bend against the normal ethic of humanity. And there's people like us, who fix the broken bridges, heal the shattered hearts, mend the broken wings. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the trouble - Nobody ever wants trouble.
Peace Peace Peace

No comments: