Sunday, March 1, 2009

The mastery of 'knowing when to'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I'm sorry Madame, we only serve Men in this restaurant.*
*Great, bring us two.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying very hard to write using fancy words and sentence structures. Long long way to go.

In some way, the survey carries the potential of reflecting ones' personalities. Each option brings the rough ideas of each different characteristics. And of course, it made some sense to me, deepen-ed the foundation. In my future, I will have a lot of These to do. And by These, I mean conducting surveys, whether by blogging or telephone calls. I might even have to chase strangers up and ask them questions. What a nice, soothing picture.

It's getting cloudy, as if it is going to rain pretty soon. Please do because it hadn't rain since... like FOREVER. It's almost one in the afternoon which 3 hours ago I was still by the seaside. The weather was nothing like it is now. The unforgiving bright sun shone under to my skin, I should not have worn the sleeveless addidas-tee. I grabbed my book, dashed out of my car, took a little stroll and eventually found myself a seat on the bench. Only if the trees there were more the leafy kind. Man, I mean they were just huge trunks with old dead twigs. Sunlight can easily find its way. I started reading and my skin started to burn too. A small log on the sand caught my eyes, it was shaddy there and I thought to myself 'why not, I could look artistic on that'. So I sat on it and finished my book. *Ah, finally a decent place.* Also, I saw an old foreign couple walking around the seaside. By their facial expression, I could tell that they were amazed by the picture in front of them, maybe a little discomfort from the temperature. But from what I think about the beach, it's so ruined. Not only the sea water but also the breeze. Since when did it start to have harsh burning smell in it? Whoever started the open burning there, maybe 'depressing' is the word I should use to describe you.
Foreigners give me a lot of impressions, especially blondes. Sights of few of them would be more than enough to make my day. I adore, I adore and I adore.
Anyway,
Good morning, Sunshine!

No comments: