Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Transcension

It's very gratifying when things start catching on their steps, yes everything. From initial flight ticket, examination results, the course-to-take, shelter, online laptop order and the blissful excitement flowing inside my blood. Glad to see everything is filling their places in the puzzle.
I was urged by my parents to take the temporary stay at my uncle's house at KL. Initially I was awed by that very idea because uncle and his family have always been occupied for work and it will make me feel like I'm a burden. Everyone, including grandma and uncle himself starts chattering at me, for not taking that god-given opportunity. Before that I didn't even have the gut to imagine myself staying there, but the chatters brought my thoughts closer to it and finally said:" Alright."
I mean, perspectively they could provide me a roof, meals and transportations before I found my own apartment. It would save up a lot of worries from my parents too, in addition. So it's basically just a question of "Why not?"

*Scan through my room* - All the packed luggages, could not be more stuffed. Let see, I have a luggage, a medium-sized roller bag, a box, a backpack and a guitar. Oh, awful lots of things to carry.


Brother doesn't have a lot of highschool memories. Not true, dig deeper!
Once he told me to appreciate the time I have in highschool, I listened and I did. All the mean and silly things, weird hair-do's(which then I thought was cool), enormous crush on girl classmate, hanging around with all the dudes at school compound. Let me share a little story, my personal favourite.
At my peralihan year, my class went for jungle trekking at the mountain near the school. My classmate Kai Chin leaded the rest of the class as he skillfully climb up the slopy hill with both hands and feet working perfectly on the harsh landscape.
I was at the second last, watching while waiting for my turn. Our team splitted and as a result I ended up with Alan Koo and Karen Ong. The three of us were at the middle of the jungle as we were finding a way down. Maybe it rained the night before, so the paths were kind of slippery. I guess you could figure out what happened next. Luckily it's not on me, but Alan Koo. He was fortunate enough to slip down a short but steep slope, meeting a banana tree 'right between his legs'! And surprisingly the tree was bent 45degrees after receiving the big momentum, Ouch! How huge was the impact, the peralihan kid made the tree bent. Karen and I both laughed on top while Alan constantly hopped and groaned in pain.
Anyway, it's a story that I will always tell at gatherings while the group is sharing all the memories.

I will continue to update my blog, once I get my lappy and internet connection. See you all next time.
I love you and,
God Bless Us All.

No comments: