Monday, March 30, 2009

Everywhere we go...

Yeah, the Blazers rock!
Ok I'm pretty sure that you're clueless of what I just said there. Well still, the Blazers rock! The most deserving Underdog First Runner Up! lnnl
Today(and tomorrow) is the Orientation day for the fresh March intakes, the juniors. We gathered at a big hall, which to me is like a refurnished basement carpark with air-conditionals, sound system... et cetera.
Things were rather general and brief today, more like a simple run-through. There were laughters inside my head when seeing those 'high profile' people. 2 words to describe the way they dressed themselves - Ridiculously inappropriate
Break time, I managed to find a table after a short scan through the crowd, height advantage *GG*. I sat myself down, with 2 other nice ladies - Michelle and Carmen
Lunch was awful. It's like we're eating beside the stoves, only hotter. The rocks on my beverage could not melt away any quicker.
It had been like months since I've talk ABC with someone. So I was under tremendous amount of pressure when speaking with my teammates, gosh they speak fluent English. I know it sounds stupid but I need to put effort on fitting in the group. *grin*
Okay things to cheer about: There's a Taekwando Club, *giggles* I might need that to protect myself from muggers(aforementioned issue). Or I could flee, then I will have to join athletic clubs. x)
Anyway, looking forward to the next sunshine.
Rock on.

No comments: