Thursday, March 5, 2009

Unpublished

Temperature in Miri is rising, not in a good way. I was practically sweating during nap in the ac room. I think something is really wrong with my room's aircond.
Still in blur, from the nap that finally filled its runner-up spot in my list of my-worst-naps-ever. Dad was burning craps at the back, again. Just like many times, I would yell at him and please him to stop. Fact is, he won't. It's either his way, or my way. There's no part in me that makes me want to cope with him cause there is nothing really tolerable there. Normally I would just fill up a pail of water and gush directly to fire, like a tranquilizer shot to a mad dog. I always feel good, my dad doesn't.

Eat or not to eat, both will lead to guiltiness, if you know what I mean. Dreading, such a gloomy day.

Any cheap, recommendable laptops?
Acer, Hp, Toshiba.

No comments: