Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hungry

Don't have no clue what to write about, there is 3 more days until the class officially begins. To be honest, I can't wait! This cubical I'm staying in is turning into a pigsty, I won't allow any friends to come visit, never! *grin*
My day started at around 12, which means that I successfully skipped breakfast. Nothing very special going on today. Well without a fixed and exact destination, I walked blindly to look for a saloon to get rid of my hair. I settled myself in as soon as I found one, couldn't care much. Rm20 for a cut and a wash and my head was thinking 'si dan la'. The blow-drying process didn't go that long, I mean the wind blowing out wasn't even warm yet! So turned out, I have water droplets dropping down my forehead when I walked out the saloon. Not much of an issue there anyway, it dried out as soon as I stepped out under the hot sun. After that I went to pack my lunch at school, there I saw some diploma students, they seemed to be doing fine. I stopped by at the atm, queued for a couple minutes before it's my turn. Couldn't help to see a girl smoking at the corner, who seemed to be waiting for someone. And ooh, she's one of the diploma students. It came quite a shock to me because she is the kind of pleasant looking girl.
*Oh please don't smoke, smoking is never cool, not during this age at the very least*
On my way back I stopped by this hawker stall and bought Rm2 of Keropok Lekor. Totally different as compare with the Sarawak kind, it's a lot a lot longer here and it's still Rm1 for 5. I must get more of those, SlrrP!

No comments: