Monday, April 13, 2009

18 Days, Bleeding me.

I know the title above might seems a bit gothic-y. Just to clarity, it has nothing to do with anything I'm about to write here. Yes yes, I hear songs and I write their names down as title and show it to everyone. --> Emo <-- *Smirk*

Alright I'll stop beating around the bush and just cut to the chase. Have it ever come across your mind that it makes you feel like you are the kind of person who is just too considerate for others, that you forget about being merciful to yourself? Psychological term, 'considerate' may not be the word. Gosh, only a geek like me would like psychology.

Anyway, today's lecture was fine, much better than last week's. Though I still find it hard to stick those pieces of my attention together. The lecturers is giving the lecture and 75% of my mind presence ultimately wanders around to the music playing inside my head(Where do they come from?! Quote Ahzar:" OMFG!"). The word 'escapism' suddenly raided my music-pounding mind, there's an idea. I thereafter applied that word into myself and found it quite true that I've overused media as a source of escapism, mind-escapism to be exact.
The next tutorial class was seemingly the worst happening of my day. We were doing presentations and I knew that it was extremely crucial for me. I kept reminding myself not to mess up which I eventually did. While presenting with other 2 group members, I was holding the paper full of ideas. I read them, processed them inside, and my brain just out-of-nowhere filtered all the points, leaving just craps. I was litterally blurring all the words out from my trembling lips. I didn't know what exactly I was saying and I felt quite sad. I'm sorry :'(
Way to go, way to go.

See you fellas tomorrow!
Adios!

2 comments:

Passengerpigeon said...

Well, i din even notice u did it anyway bad, believe me, ur presentation is quite impressive.

Dont let a small thing spoil ur day!

Cruz said...

Thanks baby :'(