Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yellow J's in Black

I don't have any big ideas or big words in my mind for the assignments and journal. I'm f*cking depressed.
Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why!
I know 1 thing that could cheer me up - Joan I wanna eat Taroballs :(
Facebook is getting more and more addictive, certainly didn't see that coming. Woke up at 7am having a blocked nose and overheated body, and really mixed feelings. Dropped back to sleep until 10. Went to college and met up with John, Keith and Kent. John, Kent and I took a taxi to SS15. We wandered under the hot sun just to find the stupid music studio, took us around 30minutes. Oh yea we were wearing black Tees. After 30 minutes of blind walking, we finally gave up and went to Taylor's Business school and ask for direction as John will say "We're like some lost Jamaican Tourists".
Kamal didn't show up, so it will just be a 3 piece acoustics performance tomorrow. We'll be doing 18 Days by Saving Abel. After 1 hour of practising, we went back and had our lunch at McDonalds in Piramid. It was my breakfast and also lunch so I was gobbling my burger and fries. Went home feeling really tired, took a bath and a nap. For dinner I ate 5 tomatoes, how healthy. Only if I gain my appetite back I'm gonna eat my fridge up.
I cannot wait to go back to Miri to meet my dear cousin Onn Tai.


I believe we can do better. With standard tuned guitars and drumsticks for John instead of using his poor fingers. Practice makes perfect!

No comments: