Friday, April 24, 2009

First the †est, then the lesson.

From the day that I was told about the movie review assignment, I worked my ass off to make it flawless. I went to the school library and borrow the book version of the movie, 3 weeks later which is now the book is still not here yet (it's at the main campus) . Disappointed about the library efficiency. Now I'm stucked with IMC assignment, hope to finish it within this weekends. Group 1 students only have to study on Monday and Tuesday next week, beat'cha Sucka!! I can almost hear the helpless cries from my wallet and atm card in the coming week.
Today's presentation was better, much better compare with the one I did previously. During brunch, we met out seniors. And we, the guys then started our weird and funny conversation. Guys are jerks. We were off to jamming after that, there were six of us and we followed Vanessa's car. Ah ok, jamming session turned out better than I thought it would be. Those dudes are really some talented bitches. We're down to four -- 18 days, The Reason, Thunder, Only One. If everything is on set, I think 'Only One' will be ass kickin' floor bouncin' man. My favourite part of jamming session is that we did a little "Smells like teen spirit", oh it makes you bounce.
The weather is getting really hot, Nick definitely knows that. Oh well, hope I don't have to sleep on the floor tonight.
It's weekend baybeh, Wooohooo!
There you go my Skully.
>Carmen: It's not a soft smelly Toy okay! prbb

No comments: