Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's wearing thin.

Sleeping spell casted by Mr.Chandra, it's called Najib. Kent, Michelle and Vanessa suffered the effect during class. *Even the slides fell asleep, if you notice*




I guess Chaba sucked away all my mana, I'm so powerless today. 'Coming Soon' was the bomb man, but it's still nothing like Saw or Quarantine. Funny thing I smelled fries in the middle of the movie then only I realised that they packed McD and brought it into the cinema. Carmen took away my headset, it's pretty loud of what you were listening. I believe someone said "Stop laughing you pervert!" during the movie. I think it's to Adip, correct me if I'm wrong. Joan wasn't feeling good, high fever :(
Adip is a damn funny guy to hang out with, he always rocks. Poor Vanessa cried after being pranked by Nicholas, and did bad in bowling. Nicholas on the other hand owned the game with strikes and stuff. I believe Suki did some private bowling training. His bowling posts and styles were damn awesome! I sneaked out when nobody's looking but who knows Joan caught me !BUSTED! Just leave me alone Joan! :(
Taylor's Got Talent is next Thursday, I sincerely hope that the team will be ready enough for it. Kent and I kinda have this sense that we won't make it through. I'm getting very excited about the ECS Project that will be held at the 26th of June. Hope that it will be a success too.
I just cannot wait until the 8th May, I'm so going back to nurture my poor soul. HaaaaaHaaaaaa. I miss my skully so much, I'm gonna bring it here, definitely! Until then, Adios!





Who do you think you're staring at?

No comments: