Saturday, April 18, 2009

Benefit of the Doubt(s)

Today we all were fancily dressed for the orientation night dinner, which I personally think that the party should be themed steaming. People were looking hot, yes and I'm pretty sure that they were 'hot' too. The food was okay, but Carmen didn't eat. (I wonder why) . The refreshment was awful, it was very sweet and it wasn't even cold. My crazy adrenaline has popped out somewhere in the middle of the party, I think Kent heard it. A girl was like singing a song, which IMO didn't sound that pleasant. But I shouted "I love you!" "You Rock!" et cetera. And I asked Steven along to join for the game on stage, worthed the hell! I hope I can be crazy again anytime soon.





I enjoy what I did and what I do, even if it means/was meant to stress me out.
I really enjoyed my night, and I hope you all have too. Especially you Suki amigo!
As a conclusion, I will quote my brother - "Stressed spelled backward is Desserts."

No comments: